Once you have been admitted, take these steps on the road to KU:
✓ New International Students Are NOT Required to Pay the New Student Fee.
The New Student Fee is NOT required for:
- New International students admitted for Summer 2013 & Fall 2013
- Non-degree seeking AEC students
- Non-degree seeking KU Study Abroad Exchange students
- Readmitted students
- All non-degree seeking students
- Graduate students
- Law students
- Student enrolling only in Edwards Campus programs.
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.