Important Dates for Fall 2014 Students
July 31 (Thursday)
- Last day to submit “YOU at KU” Graduate or Undergraduate Orientation pre-registration for guaranteed meal tickets
- Last day to submit “YOU at KU” Graduate or Undergraduate housing reservation for early move-in to fall semester housing or guest stay in Naismith Hall housing for those without an academic year contract
August 6 (Wednesday)
- Report date to campus for graduate international students
- First day of Graduate “YOU at KU” Orientation. Graduate students should arrive on or before the morning of this date.
August 12 (Tuesday)
- Report date to campus for undergraduate and intensive English (Applied English Center) international students
- First day of Undergraduate “YOU at KU” Orientation. Undergraduate and AEC students should arrive on or before the morning of this date.
August 21 (Thursday)
- Residence Halls and Scholarship Halls officially open for move-in at 8:00 a.m. (Stouffer Place apartments move-in date is indicated in the apartment lease). Please visit the orientation website for information about early move-in to on-campus housing assignments.
- On-campus housing meal service begins for brunch (combination of breakfast and lunch)
August 25 (Monday)
- First day of classes
- $150 late enrollment fee begins for those who have not yet enrolled in courses
If you are a GRADUATE student not in F-1/J-1 status (ex. H-1B, H-4, J-2, E-2, Permanent Resident Pending), you can find information about your arrival and check-in processes here.
If you are a readmitted student (you previously attended KU and are being readmitted or returning from absence), you can find information about your arrival and check-in processes here.